Thread: Forecaster challenges

Default Forecaster challenges

Curious about something, now that Forecaster season has begun for the writers. Isn't this year's edition going to be uniquely difficult to write? The sprint season has produced a crazy range of performances, including a number of good hitters who are batting under .200, and some surprise breakouts (or are they breakouts? Hmm...) We essentially have an entire "season" of small sample sizes, and figuring out what is real and what to ignore is going to be a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the result, and I don't envy the writers.

Two words: Christian Yelich.

Good luck, writers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_T View Post
    Curious about something, now that Forecaster season has begun for the writers. Isn't this year's edition going to be uniquely difficult to write? The sprint season has produced a crazy range of performances, including a number of good hitters who are batting under .200, and some surprise breakouts (or are they breakouts? Hmm...) We essentially have an entire "season" of small sample sizes, and figuring out what is real and what to ignore is going to be a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing the result, and I don't envy the writers.
    Brent starts the discussion on this in today’s GM’s office column.
    "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

We got this