Need forum help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need forum help please

For years now I go to forums and click on new posts and bingo up they come. This morning is decided to explore the other tabs. Somehow I must have clicked something because now when I click on New Posts it sends me to another window that has a 15 second time out. Please what do i do to go back to one click on New Posts brings them up?

Thanks
    NL only, auction,11 owners, traditional 5x5 keeper, 14/9 roster, $260, 1050 innings, 10 player reserve, 30%-40% inflation, 30th year of league, $50 FAAB.

I didn't have this problem, for what little it is worth. The tech support guys should see this given that you placed it in the correct forum.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by g8kenney View Post
      For years now I go to forums and click on new posts and bingo up they come. This morning is decided to explore the other tabs. Somehow I must have clicked something because now when I click on New Posts it sends me to another window that has a 15 second time out. Please what do i do to go back to one click on New Posts brings them up?

Thanks
      In the meantime, while you wait for Tech to weigh in, you might try the tried and sometimes true method of logging out and then logging back in.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I can't explain what you're describing either. If you click 'new posts' on the top left of this page, it should show you all threads that have new posts since last time you were here. I'm not aware of any setting that can change that behavior.

As Phil said, log out/back in is always a good idea.

Let us know if still stuck.

Comment

Fixed by the technical overlords. Thanks for the Merv like service.
          NL only, auction,11 owners, traditional 5x5 keeper, 14/9 roster, $260, 1050 innings, 10 player reserve, 30%-40% inflation, 30th year of league, $50 FAAB.

Comment

I'd like to take credit, but not sure we did anything. Internet gremlins at work.

Comment

Originally posted by g8kenney View Post
              Thanks for the Merv like service.
              +1
              The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Working...
              X