NL Only 5x5 League Needs Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Only 5x5 League Needs Owner

Our long time NL-Only 5x5 keeper league is looking for a new owner. The league has been around since the mid-90s and used to be a Santa Cruz CA based league. Over the years folks have moved away so the auction is now done online.

League details are 25 players (15 hitters 10 pitchers) Categories are BA, HR, SB, R, RBI and W, K, ERA, WHIP, weighted SV (67%) and Holds (33%). Entry fee is $100 with $15 going to CBS and $85 into the pot. Transaction fees $2 per FAAB buy, $2.50 per player trade fee, and minor league keepers ($5 per minor leaguer) also go into the pot.

I can send you the constitution if you want more details.

The auction will happen once we have an opening date. It has been a couple of days after the start of the season in the past and is likely to be that way again this year.

We have 2 new owners this year so we need to draft from the available teams. You can see the rosters here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

We will be having our farm draft starting this Friday which is a slow draft done by email 6hrs between picks with the timer off between 10PM and 10AM Eastern.

This is a league with a lot of trading. If trading of picks/futures for established players is something you don't like, this league isn't for you.

Thanks
    Chris

I would be interested! I have some questions contact me.
    Billyates_99@yahoo.com

Comment

so, there are 10 teams total?

Comment

Yes. 10 teams total. My email is creejohnson@gmail.com if you want to email me directly.

Comment

The opening has been filled.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X