9 Phil@HQ
    10 Cigar
    11 Kiwijohn
    12 Patioboater
    13 Doc1966
    14 rabohms
    15 circle360

Comment

Once everyone joins. Ill do the draft order and then you can que players up in the draft room. I'll post here when I do do the draft order.

Starting friday at 10 AM good for everyone?

That will give people a few days to que players up etc

Comment

Friday is fine.

Kep has #5 again. Let's see how much his team changes from 1st draft.

Comment

Friday is fine for me, too...but I'm also OK with starting sooner if there's any interest.

Comment

Friday is great.
            Keeper league: 12 team mixed keeper 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X QS,SV+HLD,ERA, WHIP, K/BB) - turn-based auction draft $260 budget
            H2H league: 12 team mixed redraft 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X W,SV+H, ERA, WHIP, K/9) - weekly category totals, not points

Comment

As it turns out I am happy enough with 11 given that I had the last choice. There will be guys I like at that spot, and there should still be Rd 2 value.

Comment

Friday or sooner both ok with me

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday or sooner both ok with me

Comment

Friday morning's fine with me.
                    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Friday's good for me.

Comment

• Friday or sooner is fine with me. I’ll pick as soon as I awake - that will be around 12:45 EDT (unless, of course, it’s not yet my pick.
                        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I'll pick Friday once I see everything is ready... pick at fantrax and pact here? Thanks!

Comment

• Aye. Friday suits me as well.
                            "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
                            Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
                            Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

• Just so everyone knows. Once the draft starts. You make your picks in the draft room

If you want to start a commentary or something. Ill start a thread

Still waiting on 1 more person to accept to open draft room.

So that probably wont happen until the morning

Comment

• What’s the rule on hitter/pitcher players? You decide each week whether to use as a hitter or a pitcher or neither?
                                "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X