Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone want to do a Draft and Hold League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m good anytime.

Comment

I'm good to start whenever
      Keeper league: 12 team mixed keeper 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X QS,SV+HLD,ERA, WHIP, K/BB) - turn-based auction draft $260 budget
      H2H league: 12 team mixed redraft 5X5 (R,HR,RBI,SB,OBP X W,SV+H, ERA, WHIP, K/9) - weekly category totals, not points

Comment

Good to go whenever!
        12 team, mixed keeper leagues. 3 & 4 OFer leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by circle360 View Post
          10 AM eastern start on sunday sound good?
          Good for me but maybe terrible for anyone on the west coast.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

Fine by me. And I am first to go.

Comment

And since I am second on line of the remaining four to pick a slot, in order to keep things rolling along, I'll take either # 9 or # 10, whichever is left of the two after "bowi8son" chooses his slot.
              "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
              Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
              Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

sorry, I sent my selection slot by phone, or so I thought. I'll take 9th position

Comment

League site has not been updates so, remind me, is this a slow, extended, draft or live?

Comment

Soap

I was waiting til signups to do everything at once. See draft order and start time

Slow draft 4 he time limit

Draft clock stops between 11 Pm and 7 AM eastern

Comment

Someone explain the time limit to me since it's my first slow draft. Is it just like a 60 second clock? You can pick within 3 seconds or you can take up to 4 hours. No minimum time and a 4 hour maximum time. Is that correct?
                      What's the rumpus?

Comment

U have 4 hrs to make your pick. You can pick anytime in that 4 hrs.

Comment

U have 4 hrs to make your pick. You can pick anytime in that 4 hrs.
                          OK, so it's conceivable that 2 or 3 players will pick within a minute or two, so I need to be prepared for it to come around to me fast and not assume everyone is going to take 4 hours. Especially in the early rounds.

I guess that means that the auto-pick is set at four hours.
                          What's the rumpus?

Comment

Tom, this draft drags, you don't need to queue up your selections as there is up to four hour delay between picks.
                            The other slow draft I participated in averaged about a round per day.

Comment

Soap

I was waiting til signups to do everything at once. See draft order and start time

Slow draft 4 he time limit

Draft clock stops between 11 Pm and 7 AM eastern

Thank you!

Comment

I’ll give everyone a heads up. I’m not working. I’m home constantly respecting this virus. I’m on top of my picks. Takes me only a few minutes. Not rushing anyone I just want those around me to be aware. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X