CDG and ADP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG and ADP

Hey folks, just a quick question. When Ive generated my list from the CDG and then want to add ADP next to each player, is that generated from the NFBC and if it is, how often is the ADP updated? Thanks as usual for the great job you all do!

DW
    10 team 6X6 Mixed (OBP for hitting, IP and K/9 instead of K's, QS instead of W's for pitching)
    1 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3OF, 1UT
    4SP, 2RP

ADP is from the NFBC, and we pull it in from them daily.

Comment

Thanks Ray!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
      10 team 6X6 Mixed (OBP for hitting, IP and K/9 instead of K's, QS instead of W's for pitching)
      1 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3OF, 1UT
      4SP, 2RP

Comment

I was using the March 20 version of the CDG in a slow draft, and I noticed that the top 600 ADP contains only 500 players. Is this a glitch, or a known what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it bug?

ADP # Players
        1-100 98
        101-200 99
        201-300 92
        301-400 54
        401-500 63
        501-600 84

Comment

I was not aware, will check it out.

Comment

Whoops, I misspoke. I am using the SDG, not the CDG. That might be a different kind of problem.

Comment

Originally posted by JonE View Post
              Whoops, I misspoke. I am using the SDG, not the CDG. That might be a different kind of problem.
              Nope, same problem. The answer is that what we're displaying is the ADP value, not the ADP rank. So there are 98 guys who have an ADP in the 1-100 range, another 99 in 101-200, then 92 in 201-300, as you note. The ADP gets spread out among more players as you go down the player pool, so that's why it gets worse as you get deeper.

Comment

Working...
              X