Draft rankings PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft rankings PDF

Trying to use your new draft rankings via PDF on your link for the new HQ basics. However the link his week isn't working? I had no issues the last 2 weeks. Any chance this can be fixed tonight? Thank You
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
    Trying to use your new draft rankings via PDF on your link for the new HQ basics. However the link his week isn't working? I had no issues the last 2 weeks. Any chance this can be fixed tonight? Thank You
    Just tried, link is fine for me, and haven't gotten any complaints about it today. Clear your cache and try again?

Comment

No idea what cache means.
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

It's your browser history. Try downloading again. If it doesn't work, google "how to clear browser cache" for your browser of choice.

Comment

Refreshed the PDF just in case. Let us know if you're still having issues.

Comment

Working...
          X