Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members (mostly people getting more involved with their families and running out of time for FBB or similar) and I'd really like to add a few more (We currently have 10). No cost as we play for bragging rights. Our Yahoo Live Draft is on March 11 in the evening. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game. This is a non-keeper league so new managers are not at a disadvantage.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger

Hi Roger,

My long running league just ended so I am looking to join a new league. Can you provide some more details (categories, roster size, time of draft)?

thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Hey Roger,

I'd be interested too. Same questions as msanet

Scott

Comment

My 17-year-old son and I would both be interested. We have grown tired of the leagues were owners lose interest after one month. Your league sounds ideal for us.

Comment

Apologies for the delay in responding but I must need to change a setting as I was not notified of responses. We use a 6x5 (standard 5x5 plus total bases). Max games per player--166. Innings pitched--1300. Our Yahoo Live Draft is on March 11 in the evening at 8:00pm CST. I can't see the roster size--I think it is 22 or 23. 1 IL spot. We do get the occasional player where they do lose interest but our long-time players know that you can make up a lot of ground in the 2nd half. I did drop a couple of managers after last season who were not playing their team all season but I did reach out to them first but got no response. The winner 2 of the last 3 years was not in first at the halfway point and one of them came from way back in the last month.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. If you want to play then message me your email and I can add you. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

A great question. Last year we had 13 managers. Right now we are at 11. I am hoping to end up around 12 and 14 total.

Comment

The bigger the better for me. I like the challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny I was reading this and went from thinking "this sounds interesting" to "this sounds familiar" to "I am already in this league".

Comment

Hahahaha, too funny. So what is your opinion--have I accurately described the league? You've done well over the past--3 years? 4?

Comment

After two 2nd places and a 3rd place my first three seasons I was 11th last year.
                      Drafting Judge, K Davis and M Andujar in R 2, 3, and 4 hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X