Depth Charts Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Charts Question

When will the "F" be removed from each player that is no longer a free agent? Thank you.

Well, that should have been happening as guys sign. But right around when camps open, we clear the remaining FAs off their former teams. That will be a good time to clean up any errant F flags.

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Comment

Ray, also, the column widths for the AL depth charts are a little too wide compared to the NL depth charts. As a result, the MM scores for Angles get cut off when you try to print out the AL depth charts.

Comment

Is this from the web page view or the CSV?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            Is this from the web page view or the CSV?
            It's the web view pages for the AL. When you print those pages, the right side of each page is partially cut off. This doesn't happen with the NL web view pages.

Comment

I just printed AL web page view and it came out fine for me. Any chance you've got your browser zoomed more on that page or something?

Comment

I figured out how to reduce the size of the AL chart so it doesn't get cut off when I print.

Comment

Oh good, glad you're all set.

Comment

...and I figured out how to print it without having to reduce the size...it turns out it's a different kind of browser issue. In Safari, I have to reduce the size before printing but in Firefox, no size adjustments need to be made.

Comment

Well, that should have been happening as guys sign. But right around when camps open, we clear the remaining FAs off their former teams. That will be a good time to clean up any errant F flags.
                      Any updated timeframe on when the depth charts will be cleaned up? Thanks.

Comment

It's definitely time. I'll advise our staff today.

Comment

It's definitely time. I'll advise our staff today.
                          Thanks Ray!

Comment

Working...
                          X