Depth Chart Team Web Page and CSV Not in Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart Team Web Page and CSV Not in Sync

For example, the CSV downloads have Ryan Braun playing 15% at 1B, 50% in OF and 5% at DH. Team Depth Chart web page has playing 45% at 1B, 25% in OF and 5% at DH. That's just one example - there are many more.

Thanks
    [SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
    Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
    ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
    ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Should be in sync now.

Comment

thanks - but not all players are in sync (team web page playing percentages) with the depth chart CSV files.

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
      Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
      ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Ah, those depth chart CSVs may not update again til tomorrow AM. But Playerlink/Custom Draft Guide/Stats and Projections files should all be in sync with the playing time allocations on the site now. Those depth chart CSVs should catch up tomorrow.

Comment

thanks - I will check tomorrow.

Quick question on the batter depth chart CSV file. Can you give me an explanation for these are?
          posty (Position this year/2019?)
          posly (Position last year/2018?)
          pripos (Primary Position 2020?)

Comment

Position TY = this year (2020)
            Position LY = last year (2019)
            PRIPOS is essentially our manual override for those if needed.

Comment

thx - in that how does NULL in Position TY work? Some players you have as NULL you also have with 50%+ playing time, while some without a NULL have 10%.

Comment

I'm not sure, as I was just investigating that recently and don't have an answer yet. But PriPos is there to override PosTY in that case. PriPos should never be null.

Comment

Ray,

Assume the CVS files are now in "sync" with the web views as previously noted. However, I'm seeing hitters/pitchers still aligned with their former teams within all of the Depth Chart CVS files... Rendon, Donaldson, Ozuna, G. Cole, Ryu, etc.

Thank you for your time....

Comment

Yeah, clearly something not refreshed. Will dig deeper, thanks.....

Comment

Think we got this fixed. I see Donaldson on the Twins now, for instance. Let me know if you still see issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X