Exciting Keeper League Opening - Atlanta GA Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting Keeper League Opening - Atlanta GA Area

(See Update Post, below. We have one team that has become available for the 2023 season.)

We have an exciting keeper league opening in the Atlanta GA Area. We're a 30 year old keeper league, NL-only, 5x5 (OBP instead of BAvg), with 12 owners (very active), 40-man rosters with 25 active, 15-max keepers unlimited trading before the deadline, $100 FAAB system for acquiring players, etc. Two of the newer owners have had difficulty making the annual auction for several years because of conflicting dates, so we are seeking people to take over their teams.

The auction is scheduled on March 28th this year, and is typically every year on opening weekend. The annual entry fee is $200 and there is a prize structure split between current season results and long-term (four year) performance.

If interested, respond to this message and I'll send you my contact information.

Thanks!
    Daren
    Last edited by ThatRogue; 12-12-2022, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I want to officially bump this thread. I'm in the league with Daren. We have filled one of the vacancies but are looking for one more owner. Near the Atlanta area is preferred, but optional if you are willing to travel in for the draft every year (we have several members that do so).

Comment

2021 Season Update: One of our longstanding owners has taken on new responsibilities at work, and is unable to participate. Thus we have a team available for anyone interested in joining an NL-only Roto league. It's a great league...with highly competitive, knowledgeable, and active owners. Feel free to reach out, or respond to this thread.

Thanks!
        Daren

Comment

Hi I am in Birmingham and would be interested in the league if any future openings occur. I am currently in a nl only league here for about 15 years. I joined another one last season but it has folded this season so I would like to join another one. Would be willing to come to ATL for the draft. Thanks Adam sneakyquick@gmail.com

Comment

2022 Season Update: One of our league members has to drop fantasy baseball this year due to some family obligations and cross-country travel taking up considerable time. Therefore, we have an opening in the league for anyone interested. Some members plan to draft remotely so that's an option for those not in the Atlanta area.

Send me a message (or post a response) if you're interested and would like additional details.

Thanks!

Comment

I might be interested. Please email me. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com
              All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Hi I am interested Daren had contact me before. sneakyquick@gmail.com thanks Adam

Comment

2023 Update: There is a new opening for one owner. The draft is scheduled for March 25, 2023. Let me know if you are interested.
                  Last edited by ThatRogue; 12-12-2022, 12:48 PM. Reason: Updated for the 2023 season, as the league has a new opening for an owner to take over an existing team.

Comment

I am very interested I'm 5 hours away, Please send me more info.
                    jimbob

Comment

Quick check to see if anyone is looking to join an NL-Only auction league…

Comment

Working...
                      X