2020 projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 projections

Ray - Please refresh my memory. Do the first set of MLB projections come out right after the winter meetings around 12/15/19? If not when do you expect them? Thank you very much. It has been a very interesting off season already with quite a lot of movement even before the winter meetings next week.

Yes, I'm aiming for right around 12/15.

Comment

Ray - Do you think the projections will be ready in the couple of days? Thank you.

Comment

First set will be up later today. There will inevitably be a few rounds of cleanup until they’re ready for use.

Comment

How much later is "later today"? (Asking for a friend)
          12 Team 5X5 NL-Only Auction Keeper League, $280 Cap, 14 hitters, 11 pitchers

Comment

I gonna say "What is before tomorrow?, Alex"
            Mossbay Baseball Association - est. 1990
            20 team, mixed, 5X5, keeper league

Comment

Well, I could pump them in right now, it's just a question of how much validation I do in my offline spreadsheets vs. on the site. Inevitably there's stuff that just bubbles up more quickly when you put it on the site, but I'm trying to catch the egregious stuff in my local data set here.

Maybe another hour will cover it...

Comment

Ok, they're up now. I started a new thread for comments/issues here: https://forums.baseballhq.com/showth...23#post1062423

Comment

Working...
                X