Baseball forecaster pdf files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball forecaster pdf files

Ray - Do the Forecaster PDF files come out on Wednesday as they have over the last few years for Gold members? If not, when do you expect it? Thank you

John

Yes, the PDF will be posted on Wednesday.

Comment

Is it Wednesday yet?
      * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
      * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
      * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
      * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
      QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

OK, how about now. Is it Wednesday?
        * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
        * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters

Comment

I don't want to make promises, because sometimes technology gets in the way.... but, I am aiming for early tomorrow if that helps.

Comment

Thank you Ray. Always a great day.

Comment

Looks like tomorrow is going to be very unproductive, at least with regards to the things that I "should" accomplish.
              "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
              Willy Wonka

Comment

Ahem.

Comment

I just got in from shoveling snow not 5 minutes ago and the forecaster is here!! Now to enjoy the fruits of my labor! Thanks to Ray and all those at BaseballHQ!
                  Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Ray, I won a Forecaster in HQ Masters League, do I have access to PDF file? Bob

Comment

Send an email to support@baseballhq.com, we'll get you set up there Bob.

Comment

A great day...the Forecaster has arrived!

Comment

Thanks Ray!

Comment

Good Evening Ray,

Hope all is well with you. Quick question re the pdf file: I was culling the names of the remaining FA catchers in our HQ slow draft league and do not see Curt Casali. Was this an omission?

Thanks & Regards,

Rich
                            "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
                            Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
                            Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Casali's in the "next tier" addendum to the Batters section.

Comment

Working...
                              X