DAILY MATCHUPS - June 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAILY MATCHUPS - June 26

The daily matchup column seems to be missing today. The most recent that I can find is June 25.
    Red

We're releasing these the night before the slate, so you can't go by the timestamp. This is today's, for instance: https://www.baseballhq.com/content/d...weds-probables

Comment

Thanks! Never noticed that date stamp before because I have been accessing the article from the Latest News section. I guess the pinning of the FPAZ19 pushed the report off of the Last News so we just need to access it from the Daily Dashboard instead. I appreciate the quick response.
      Red

Comment

Ah, yes, I see. As a refresher, here are four ways to find the Daily Matchups column:

1. On the Daily Dashboard page, as you just did.
        2. News/Matchups on the top header.
        3. In the slideshow of Latest News, as you tried (note, though, that the slide show appears chronologically, newest content first. After the slide show, the next-newest content is under 'Premium Articles' heading right under the slide show. Matchups is in that spot right now.)
        4. Go to the day-of-week link under the slideshow in the orange 'Latest Headlines' area. All of today's content, including Matchups, is on the 'Wednesday' link, for instance.'

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X