something amiss with the 8 day team pitching report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something amiss with the 8 day team pitching report

fellas - I think there's a ghost in the machine. I only looked at NL but Elfin is pitching 2 days in a row and TBD is getting a lot of work too!
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Likewise on the 8 day report, Syndergaard is pitching on the 12th AND the 14th. After checking, the Mets game on the 12th was postponed due to rain, so this IS correct. But on further checking Maeda is also scheduled on 15 AND 17. Or should I now say WAS, since you JUST changed it. Thank you!
    Last edited by onion; 05-12-2019, 06:19 PM. Reason: recent changes
    10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
    Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

Report generates a few times a day, and obviously our feed was updating due to the Thor rainout, etc. Sounds like maybe one update ran when the updates were still being sorted out. Would assume this will be clean in next update.

Comment

Already done!!
        10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
        Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

Not fixed on the 8-day NL
          Caleb Smith is pitching 3 times and twice in a row
          "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

oops. my bad. I didn't account for today's rainout

Comment

Working...
            X