Thread: Getting inline images to display?

Default Getting inline images to display?

Is there any way to make inline images display in posts? This used to work fine once upon a time, but for the last couple of years (at least) all I seem to be able to put into a post by using the "Insert Image" button is a link to a copy of the image.

For example:

TwilightZone_WilliamShatner_Diner.jpg

Aside from the occasional fun of a well-chosen image, that used to be a pretty handy way for me to display tables or other information.
    2019 Teams: Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League); Cantankerous Cranes - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team mixed slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Forum Slow Draft).

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 1x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Patioboater View Post
    Is there any way to make inline images display in posts? This used to work fine once upon a time, but for the last couple of years (at least) all I seem to be able to put into a post by using the "Insert Image" button is a link to a copy of the image.

For example:

TwilightZone_WilliamShatner_Diner.jpg

Aside from the occasional fun of a well-chosen image, that used to be a pretty handy way for me to display tables or other information.
    Hmmm, wasn't aware this has changed, but should be configurable. I'll poke at it.

Thanks!
    2019 Teams: Regal Beagles - 7-team AL keeper (I-96 League); Cantankerous Cranes - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team mixed slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Forum Slow Draft).

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 1x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

You fixed it! Awesome!

* 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, W+QS+CG, S+H, 2*IP-baserunners

Well look at that!

This is weird. Below, I post this link:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZuMBxvv.png[/img]

And the image shows up:

In the Michael Chavis thread on the AL player page, I posted the exact same link, but the image doesn't show -- only the link.
    * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
    * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
    * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, SB+2B+2*3B
    * Pitching: ERA, W+QS+CG, S+H, 2*IP-baserunners

Played with this a bit, and I'm stumped. I'll have tech take a look.
    Attached Images Attached Images