Replying to PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying to PMs

I'm having difficulty with replying to a PM. It will load up a box for me to respond, but I can't type in it. Is anyone else having that problem?
    What's the rumpus?

Up here we're having real difficulty replying to our PM. He started as a principled, ethical, feminist guy with great hair that the ladies swooned over. Now he's immersed in a political influence scandal that is calling all of that into question....other than the hair. How do we respond?

Comment

Originally posted by WillinTO View Post
      Up here we're having real difficulty replying to our PM. He started as a principled, ethical, feminist guy with great hair that the ladies swooned over. Now he's immersed in a political influence scandal that is calling all of that into question....other than the hair. How do we respond?
      I drafted in a league with Patioboater last night, so by all means, please give me a hard time!
      What's the rumpus?

Comment

I had the same issue OT...cant type i the dialogue box until i clicked on reply. The quick reply option didnt seem to work.
        "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's weird because sometimes that works for me and sometimes it doesn't. Sometime refreshing works and sometimes it doesn't. Just glad I'm not the only one having that problem.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

Odd... our tech guys are flat out at this time of year, but I'll have them take a peek a little down the road if this remains an issue.

Comment

Working...
            X