Timing for up coming draft guide staples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing for up coming draft guide staples

Hi Guys, i have an unfortunately early draft date of this Sunday 3/17 for my 15+ year league. For me some of the best articles in your draft guide that I usually pillage ideas from are the Santana Plan Anchors and the All-Value/Avoid columns. I am wondering how to prioritize my research ahead of this Sunday. Any idea if those articles will be ready by then? or do you have a preview of the names even if not the full written article? Thanks again for the help, you guys are amazing at what you do and have helped keep Fantasy fun for me over the last few years.

I'll post the names of the Santana Plan anchors here once I've got them. The article(s) won't be out before 3/17.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Also, welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks Michael. Appreciate the response, either way, love your guys stuff and will still read after the draft!

Comment

I'm probably too late for your draft, but here they are. The 2019 anchors for the Santana Plan are Scherzer, deGrom, Greinke in the National League and Sale, Kluber and Severino (the algorithm doesn't know about Severino's spring training injury) in the American League. An honorable mention is Carlos Carrasco. To be discussed in articles this week.

Comment

All but Greinke had been kept, so no worries! I targeted him, but he went way over budget for me. Now hoping G Cole can hang in there.

Thanks either way, really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X