Tonights Online First Pitch Event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights Online First Pitch Event?

Is there a link that people who purchased the online version will be emailed? Or a code we be given to enter? Is it on the home page of the BHQ Website? I havent been able to find any other info on the way we will be seeing this Live online event. Thank you for any and all help.

Will send an email to all this afternoon, and also put the link on the home page. Stay tuned, everything will pop up soon. Thanks for your patience! This will be fun...

Comment

Great to hear! Yes I am super excited! Thank you.

Comment

The link does not seem to work. Keeps sending me to Paypal however I already paid
        You can observe a lot by watching.

Comment

Yes, working on that now. Should be fixed in a few minutes.

Comment

Video of last night's event is posted now on the home page. It's accessible to everyone who purchased First Pitch online or live. If anyone wants to purchase access, you can do that in the shopping cart and you'll get immediate access to the video.

Comment

Clicked on the link to the archived video of the first session today and it was working. However, I tried again tonight and I get a "page not found" message. Can you check this please?
              12 Team 5X5 NL-Only Auction Keeper League, $280 Cap, 14 hitters, 11 pitchers

Comment

The link changed inadvertently today. It's here now: https://www.baseballhq.com/content/h...ker-notes-here

Comment

Thanks Ray. The new link worked fine.
                  12 Team 5X5 NL-Only Auction Keeper League, $280 Cap, 14 hitters, 11 pitchers

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to register for tonight’ First Pitch Forum On Line Event and am not succeeding. For some reason it shows up as priced at $0.00 in the shopping cart, which I know is not correct, and when I click to pay, I get this message:

We were unable to process your credit card payment. Please verify your details and try again. If the problem persists, contact us at support@baseballhq.com to complete your order.

I’ve tried to separate browsers – Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Same result both times. I would sure appreciate any help you can provide. Time is running out.

Thanks

Comment

No worries. Ray got me set up. thanks Ray!

Comment

Working...
                      X