What am i missing on HQ site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am i missing on HQ site?

Is there a way to access just new posts? I find i'm going through each section, squinting at dates to see what's new. I fear this is a dumb question and that I'm missing something hiding in plain site.

PS: The first thing i check is PT today, that's great. But that's just one particular product, right?
    12-team NL only 4x4keeper. Grandal, Realmuto, Dietrich, Wong, Panik, Rosario, Bryant, Jose Martinez, G. Polanco, Braun, Markakis, Dickerson, Puig, Tapia: Scherzer, Greinke, Hamels, Pivetta, Shaun Anderson, Iglesias, Strop, Neris, Stammen.

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason.

Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius 477-524 AD
    Roman Senator/philosopher/counselor to fantasy owners who traded Josh Bell for Corey Dickerson Spring 2019

I like to use the "Recent Headlines" bar that is below the photos. Clicking on a day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) shows me the new articles posted that day.

Comment

You can also go to Quick Links above and use the drop down arrow. Today's Posts will be the first thing that shows up using this method. I use Quick Links all the time to look for the most recent posts.

Comment

I click on the different dots, starting with the left one, in the bottom right corner of the scrolling photos.
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by EJ@HQ View Post
          You can also go to Quick Links above and use the drop down arrow. Today's Posts will be the first thing that shows up using this method. I use Quick Links all the time to look for the most recent posts.
          I think the original poster was referring to the main BaseballHQ.com website, not the chat forums.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

My reply above just applies to looking for new posts on The Forums. Sorry about that.

Comment

Yes, exactly, the main site, not forums. Thanks Michael, i was beginning to think i was going crazy not finding the quicklinks thing.
              12-team NL only 4x4keeper. Grandal, Realmuto, Dietrich, Wong, Panik, Rosario, Bryant, Jose Martinez, G. Polanco, Braun, Markakis, Dickerson, Puig, Tapia: Scherzer, Greinke, Hamels, Pivetta, Shaun Anderson, Iglesias, Strop, Neris, Stammen.

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason.

Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius 477-524 AD
              Roman Senator/philosopher/counselor to fantasy owners who traded Josh Bell for Corey Dickerson Spring 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_T View Post
                I like to use the "Recent Headlines" bar that is below the photos. Clicking on a day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) shows me the new articles posted that day.
                +1
                If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
                -Bill Lyon

Comment

Working...
                X