Looking for in-person auction in tri-state area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for in-person auction in tri-state area

A friend of mine is looking to join an in-person auction league in (preferably) New Jersey or close by. Please let me know of any openings and I'll put you in touch with him. Thanks.

My league has an opening, its based in central NY, however he need not be there for draft as we have members outside of NY who ZOOM in for auction. If you like, pass along email to ny9698@yahoo.com. We also have a post here in the thread with league details, thread started by hackgweed.

Comment

A Philly based NL 5x5 Keeper I participate in has a opening, Draft is Sat 4/6, good group of guys who have been in it since the late 80's. If any interest send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the commish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill44 View Post
        A Philly based NL 5x5 Keeper I participate in has a opening, Draft is Sat 4/6, good group of guys who have been in it since the late 80's. If any interest send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the commish.
        Thanks for the response Bill44 but that's too far to drive for my friend.

Still looking everyone...

Comment

We have an Opening in our NL League, Draft is in Elizabeth NJ in April.

Mkosmoski5@gmail.com

Send me an Email

Comment

Originally posted by mkosmoski View Post
            We have an Opening in our NL League, Draft is in Elizabeth NJ in April.

Mkosmoski5@gmail.com

Send me an Email
            Email sent. Thanks.

Comment

I am looking for a HQ reader to partner in my Points League. In person draft in da Bronx.
              20-team weekly mixed points redraft league:
              Start: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, DH; SP SP SP SP SP RP RP
              1B (2 pts), 2B (3), 3B (4), HR (6), RBI (3), R (1), SB (3); Wins for SP (25), SV (20), IP (1), K-BB (1), QS (5)
              10-team mixed rotisserie redraft league 8 x 8 - redraft:
              (R, HR, RBI, AVG, SLG, OBP, NSB, Ks x IP, W, L, QS, NSV, ERA, WHIP, K/9)
              Finished first in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019 thanks to HQ.

Comment

I never saw your Email.

Can you try again?

mkosmoski5@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by mkosmoski View Post
                  I never saw your Email.

Can you try again?

mkosmoski5@gmail.com
                  Resent...I left out the "5" in your email address...sorry about that! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X