Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham, AL NL 5x5 In-person auction keeper league has opening

Hi Everyone,
    I am the commissioner of the tripartite, which is one of the oldest fantasy baseball leagues around. Some of the members have been playing fantasy baseball since the early 1980s when you sent in your rosters weekly to usa today and they accumulated stats for you. We have an in person auction draft in the Birmingham AL area so you would have to be able to do a draft in person in Birmingham Al Area. The draft is tentatively scheduled for sat march 23, 2019 at 9am. If you are looking for a serious league with long term keepers and owners, let me know. Usually we do not have any openings, but this year for various reasons, we will have 1 opening.

The league is a traditional 5X5 roto with 260 dollars for auction and 100 fa bidding money. We keep up to 10 players each year for a max of 3 years, and have 4 minor league slots.

Contact me if interested. sneakyquick@gmail.com
    We use CBS for the league site, so no other in person is needed except to be at the draft. If you lived in GA or TN etc we would still like to have a active serious owner.

thanks,
    Adam

Spot has been Filled. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X