2019 Baseball Forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Baseball Forecaster

Ray - just checking in to see if we are on track to receive the Baseball Forecaster next week. Do you know which day it will be available? Thank you.

PDF will be available the day before Thanksgiving, as per tradition.

Comment

For planning our day tomorrow, any estimate on when the PDF will arrive?

Comment

Not sure, exactly. On the plus side, I'm not traveling this year. On the negative side, I've still got some work to do to double-check the distribution list and make sure only the right audience gets access to the PDF.

I am hoping it's fairly early in the day, though.

Comment

After helping the Mrs. with prepping the ingredients for "the Bird", I'll reward myself with some time later in the day to peruse the PDF. "Thanks" to Ray and the incomparable staff at HQ for doing what you do year in and year out, and for never failing to give us subscribers so much more in value than what we pay for in membership fees.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all in the HQ universe!
          "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
          Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
          Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

The PDF is up. Anyone having problems w/it, or think they should have access but don't, send me a PM here or contact support@baseballhq.com.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

Ray,

I noticed that the Forecaster is called "Ron Shandler's Baseball Forecaster"; just curious, is Ron still involved in its production? Thanks.

Bluester

Comment

Yes, absolutely! He's still got the final edit on the whole book. He doesn't have any involvement in BaseballHQ anymore, of course, but he's deeply involved in the book. Always a treat to work with him on it each fall.

Comment

Ray,

Estimated date that the hardcopy Forecaster will be in our hands?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeT View Post
                    Ray,

Estimated date that the hardcopy Forecaster will be in our hands?
                    Just heard this AM that the print run is complete. They're prepping to ship them out now. I wouldn't be surprised if the very first ones hit the mail stream today, though it will likely take a couple of days for the entire set of pre-orders to get sent out. Once we get tracking info (for US orders, not sure about Canadian), we'll send that out to everyone as well.

As a reminder, if you got your order in by 11/19, you're in this first wave. After all of those orders are cleared, they'll catch up on everyone that has ordered since 11/20.

Comment

And when will CDG be loaded with 2019 projections?

Comment

Aiming for next Friday, 12/14 for projections on the site.

Comment

Working...
                        X