Custom Draft Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide

Are there any plans to fix the lack of compatibility with firefox (or MS edge for that matter), or will I have to download explorer or chrome just to use the guide?
    Thanks!
    10 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/ 17 reserves, in 36th year. 2018 1st place after 2 rebuilding years.
    12 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 (OBP instead of BA) Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/8 reserves, in 14th year. 2018 4th place after going all in.
    14 team, Mixed, Traditional 5x5 (Net Wins instead of Wins) Rotisserie League Snake Draft/Redraft league w/5 reserves, in 13th year. Perpetually at or near last place.

I'm not aware that there's an issue with the CDG and Firefox or Edge. We know there's an issue with Safari/Macs. What are you seeing? I use it with Firefox all the time.

Comment

ATTENTION: Your browser has been detected as being Firefox. There is an issue with this browser printing large tables of data.
      If you wish to print please use the CSV version and Excel or switch to Internet Explorer. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
      10 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/ 17 reserves, in 36th year. 2018 1st place after 2 rebuilding years.
      12 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 (OBP instead of BA) Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/8 reserves, in 14th year. 2018 4th place after going all in.
      14 team, Mixed, Traditional 5x5 (Net Wins instead of Wins) Rotisserie League Snake Draft/Redraft league w/5 reserves, in 13th year. Perpetually at or near last place.

Comment

Ah, ok. You're on a Mac, right? That's a different message than the one I was thinking of. That's essentially just a warning about printing from Firefox, but you can still use the tool. I'd actually be curious if that's still an issue in later versions of Firefox.

The Safari problem is more severe, it makes the whole tool unusable.

Comment

Actually using a PC laptop (Acer) w/ firefox. Also tried edge, same result. Not trying to print, just get the info on screen. Unfortunately, all I get is a grid with labels for all the stats (even though I'm checking off 5x5) w/o any actual players or stats. Have used the CDG many times over the years including this season. No problems until about a week or two ago (assumed it was a temporary glitch that would be fixed).
          I'm going to download Explorer and see if it works or if there's something glitchy w/my laptop, and let you know.

Comment

Okay, tried with Chrome and same result: table w/o data, but a different error msg:

Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s) store_values: values are not an array Dollar value: too many required players for selected league(s) store_values: values are not an array

Comment

That was a glitch with the CDG this morning, as we were processing final YTD stats. Can you try again? Just make sure to use YTD stats rather than projections, as there are no projections in the system right now.

Comment

Yup, now working! May have forgotten to switch over these last few times.
                Much thanks!!!

Comment

Glad to hear it.

Comment

Actually, Ray, I get the same error message. I am using Firefox 62.0.3 on a PC. I never want to print the whole file directly from the browser -- I always want to get a CSV to manipulate it myself -- but I just ran a print preview and I didn't see any problem with the preview.

Comment

I'm guessing we can just retire that warning message.

Comment

Working...
                      X