Site navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site navigation

I have a recommendation for a navigation upgrade. If this isn't the place to post it, please forward.

When stories are posted each day there is a flash script that rolls them across the home page screen. In order to read multiple stories I go into the first story I want to read, and then need to return to the home page, identify the next story and click on it to get there.

It would be great if there were a subnavigation on the story pages that lets me go directly to "today's stories." Would save a lot of clicks over the course of the season.

I usually just click on the day of the week in the orange rectangle below the flash script and then it lists today's articles. See if that meets your needs.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Ah, good thought. That's probably do-able. Will definitely investigate over the off-season.

(To Michael's point, we could put a link in new articles that goes right to the appropriate day-of-week page)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael@HQ View Post
        I usually just click on the day of the week in the orange rectangle below the flash script and then it lists today's articles. See if that meets your needs.
        Thx. Very simple solution.

Comment

Working...
        X