Depth Chart Web View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart Web View

is there a "formal" process to submit enhancement requests?

Would it be possible to display the full player name in key reports like the Depth Chart? BaseballHQ.com is my primary Roto resource and I play in CBS leagues. I use FantsayPros.com Chrome's extension to bring live interactive integration between HQ & CBS. Makes it real easy to customize HQ pages to display Player Status for your leagues. While I wish all HQ writers displayed full names, I would settle for Depth Chart web view display the full player name. Thanx
    11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
    12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

We could play with this...though it's going to make the formatting quite difficult since it'll take up much more space on the page. We reduced it to first initial to get it o nicely fit, I understand why you're asking though...

Comment

Thanx Mike, I appreciate the consideration.

Comment

I was thinking about this... the only alternative I can see would be to shift to three rows of data rather than two... probably by division. Would that be a reasonoable compromise? I know in draft season a lot of people like to print from this view, so three pages instead of two might not be desirable.

Potentially we could put one or two columns of data in there too, like PT%.

Comment

Hi Ray ... PT% would be a great additional piece of information on that chart. Personally I dont think pages by division would be a bad thing. There are times when its nice to see that information by division, like when looking for a SP but wanna stay away from AL East. I understand your first priority is to meet the needs of the masses, so I just appreciate you guys looking at it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X