Brandon Lowe Playerlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lowe Playerlink

FYI Brandon Lowe doesn't populate when I enter his first or last name in the search field. When I select him from the menu I see his current stats, 65% projected playing time, but no projected stats.
    \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
    Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Fixing now...

Comment

Thanks, Ray!
      \"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.\"
      Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Comment

A minor thing... Lowe's name still doesn't populate when I type his first or last name in the search box, though I am taken to his page (complete with projections ) if I type out his name and hit the search button.
        * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
        * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
        * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
        * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
        QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

Originally posted by Timmeh49 View Post
          A minor thing... Lowe's name still doesn't populate when I type his first or last name in the search box, though I am taken to his page (complete with projections ) if I type out his name and hit the search button.
          Yeah, that seems to take a couple of extra days to kick in, and I'm not sure why. Will look into it.

Comment

Working...
          X