Mendoza Baseball: AL-Only League Franchises Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendoza Baseball: AL-Only League Franchises Available

Now entering its 16th season, Mendoza Baseball combines a true-to-life franchise ownership model with a fantasy scoring system based on the most up-to-date sabermetric research.

This is a really unique and fun format that allows different styles of play. You can pour money into your payroll and be the Yankees of the league, or operate on a shoestring budget and try to optimize your share of profit. We have long-term contracts, reserve clause with arbitration, a minor league system (5 round draft each year), newly added defensive statistics, E-bay style auctions (which do not require specific draft time availability), and more.

For more information, see the Mendoza Baseball guided tour

My AL-only league has 4 openings for the upcoming season. This is the first time in a couple of seasons that we have had openings. In general, we have an experienced and stable ownership of high quality competitors. I want to keep it that way, so I'm posting here to hopefully recruit some great new owners for these franchises.

Check out the available franchises for 2015. My league is the Steve Balboni Memorial League.

Contact me if interested. Thanks.

We have filled 2 out of the 4 available teams. I want to bump this thread in the hopes of finding 2 more owners. The remaining franchises are in need of help. Are you up to the challenge?

Comment

Just an update, it looks like our league is at full capacity now for 2015. If you are interested in the Mendoza format, check to see if there are available franchises in other leagues at:

Comment

Working...
      X