Site Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Launched

As of 2:45pmEST Sat. 2/25 we've launched our new site.

Please use this forum to note of any problems found.

Thanks,
    Mike

When I click on the BaseballHQ.com logo at the top of the forums, I ended at a page with an error.

The news analysis and the starting pitchers buyers guide posted early this morning are not listed under the home page under "Online Now at Baseball HQ."

Clicking on the news analysis links in the left menu brings up articles from a week older than the current ones. The starting pitchers buyers guide article is also a week stale.

That's an initial list. I've not gone into the various tools yet. Nice clean look though.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

archives

The archive links on the bottom of the buyers guides don't link to anywhere.

Comment

Link to Rotowire news?

Comment

Would also like to see the link to Rotowire news restored.

Comment

On the playerlink pages, there is no navigation bar on the left.
            "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

BTW...the Command Center is awesome!!
              "Give that fan a contract!" - Rex Barney

He's throwing a 2 hit shutout and he's shaking me off, can you believe that sh**! Charlie, here comes the deuce; and when you speak of me, speak well. - Crash Davis

Comment

I found that i had to redo all of my links on my FAVORITES list, that might be some of the problems people are having.

That does include the ROTOWIRE link, which I am still looking for, do we still have access?

By the way, the HQValuator is AWESOME!!

Comment

site looks great, very "clean" feel to it.
                  well done!
                  Remember, no man is a failure who has friends. --Clarence

Comment

Flippin' Sweet.

How about a new forum called "Other Games," where we can discuss March Madness, curling, card counting, the markets, etc. . . .

Comment

Very crisp look. Nicely done. However I can no longer find a link to Deric's Top 100.

Comment

I think the old site looked better. I'm using Mac OS X and the Safari browser.

jdl

Comment

Originally posted by mlpts2
                          The archive links on the bottom of the buyers guides don't link to anywhere.
                          They said archives would be missing for a while while they migrate
                          If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
                          -Bill Lyon

Comment

Rotowire Page

Will be added back shortly - thanks for your patience.

Comment

The PlayerLink page looks out of whack. Not the main page, but the one you see when you click on a letter.

Comment

Working...
                              X