To Any Forum Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Any Forum Moderator

Could word please be passed on to the power-to-be that the "Roster Mangement" Forum be renamed something like "Trade Offer/Free Agent Pick-Ups/Freezes Opinions" or something similar?

I don't think some gents are reading the small print, 'cause I opened-up the AL Player Info Forum today and see a thread entitled "Possible Crawford Trade". It had to do with an owner asking for advice on a deal he was contemplating - not what I initially thought might (crazily) have been something being discussed in the real world.

Rotiss deals should be kept in one Forum, not popping-up all over the place. Thanks.
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
    Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Working...
X