Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for online auction league

Hey fellas

I am looking for an online auction mixed 5X5 league. I am a very experienced straight draft player and I would really like to try the auction leagues. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

We have two openings for owners in a very well established ten-team, 25-man-roster, 5x5 NL-only online auction league. We are tentatively scheduled to draft on Saturday, April 7, in a private AOL chat room. Entry fees are minimal, at $60 total for the stat service and contribution to the kitty. If you are willing to set aside your preference for a mixed league and the date works for you, I am sure we'd be thrilled to accommodate you. Let me know by email to MikeRubin2@aol.com if you have interest! == Mike

Comment

I have openings in a 5x5 mixed leagues auction league that will be based on eSPN but will use fantasyauctioneer.com for an auction draft on 3/27. Steve Bates; sbates@shrm.org

Comment

2 NL keeper 5x5 auction leagie openings

The Otterpop League is a extremely competitive 5x5 NL only keeper auction league that is entering its 23rd season in 2007. We dont play for money, just a battered old bowling trophy with the bowler attached to the pedestal by duct tape, which is perfect for irritating the significant other as it is prominently displayed in the living room after a successful championship season.

Our auction is done by phone (Sunday April 1st this year). The only costs are the conference call and the CBS Sportsline website; about $60 per team last year.

I can email you the rules if you like. My email is Atcoc55@aol.com. The OPL is easily the most competitive league i have ever played in, and I hope we are a good match!

Sam Costa

Comment

Working...
        X