Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phcapp
    replied
    Agreed.. Rotolab is #1 by a mile and I'm always amazed at how quickly (and how patiently) Merv replies to my dumb questions.

Leave a comment:

• Cigar
    replied
    Originally posted by mexipat View Post
    +1 on the Customer Service. I don't think Merv ever takes a day off.
    +2. Merv has always responded to my (mostly dumb) questions in nano-seconds.

Leave a comment:

• pate
    replied
    Does anyone have a sack that will fit over my avatar?

Leave a comment:

• tbcman
    replied
    Originally posted by pate View Post
    Not true, we went to Disney World last year, never checked email while we were gone! Yes, a little after mid-January, same as past years. The last several organizational reports are posted about a week before the release.
    Hey - we did not give you permission to spend time with your family - well maybe one day a year I'd okay - you're the best an deserve a better ball club

Leave a comment:

• pate
    replied
    Not true, we went to Disney World last year, never checked email while we were gone! Yes, a little after mid-January, same as past years. The last several organizational reports are posted about a week before the release.

Leave a comment:

• mexipat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill44 View Post
    I'd like to join the chorus "ROTOLAB" User Friendly, Reasonably Priced, and Customer Support is Steller !!
    +1 on the Customer Service. I don't think Merv ever takes a day off.

Leave a comment:

• Bill44
    replied
    I'd like to join the chorus "ROTOLAB" User Friendly, Reasonably Priced, and Customer Support is Steller !!

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
    Nonsense, you're not too old!
    Good point. I was trying to minimize the too dumb part.

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveL View Post
    I'm just too dumb--and too old?--to really make it work.
    Nonsense, you're not too old!

Leave a comment:

• fjaa
    replied
    Originally posted by mtaylor0430 View Post
    Fairly new to Baseball HQ joined mid season this past year. Is there a draft software that Baseball HQ recomends or is tied to? Does anyone have software that they recomend? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.
    Write your own

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    I know Merv is still working on the Mac version.

Leave a comment:

• SteveL
    replied
    Still hoping for a Mac version of Rotolab. Sounded like it was getting close last spring. Have tried using Parallels on my Macbook but I'm just too dumb--and too old?--to really make it work.

Leave a comment:

• tbcman
    replied
    + 1,000,000

Leave a comment:

• Kiwijohn
    replied
    I'm surprised that someone has not started the Annual "When is Rotolab available?" thread.

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Rotolab is in securely in first place and all the rest tie for last place. And it ain't even close. Buy Rotolab and thank us later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X