Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JVR
    replied
    The wild side is great. I once played in a SABR-style league and couldn't wait to get out. Just had a difficult time getting used to the different values. Plus, if I want to play the NFBC one day, none of these wild categories will have any bearing.

If any of these cats take hold say 10 years from now, you will have become a pioneer.

If none of them do, then it'll just be another entry in the useless info bin.

Leave a comment:

• PRHood
    replied
    Originally posted by JVR View Post
    Looks like a solid league. I was going to join if the cats were more conventional.
    Ya gotta learn to live a little on the wild side. You know, something different and off-beat. Hey Freedom has even joined.

Leave a comment:

• JVR
    replied
    Looks like a solid league. I was going to join if the cats were more conventional.

Leave a comment:

• PRHood
    replied
    Originally posted by tywallick View Post
    Last time I checked in, you guys switched to lab categories - still the case?
    Yes indeed. Interested?

Leave a comment:

• tywallick
    replied
    Last time I checked in, you guys switched to lab categories - still the case?

Leave a comment:

• PRHood
    replied
    Just bumping this up to see if there are any more interested players.

Leave a comment:

• topjimmy66
    replied
    Just sent an email, I am very interested and am an auction newbie, but base-a-ball been very very good to me

Peace,
    Jimmy

Leave a comment:

• tywallick
    replied
    NM on emailing details - saw the email in first post and sent a request

Leave a comment:

• tywallick
    replied
    This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for - been wanting to get into auction-style, but hated the thought of throwing my money away due to my inexperience. If you would email me the rules etc, would be appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Rule405
    replied
    I'm interested. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• jonnygomez
    replied
    im interested

Leave a comment:

• PRHood
    replied
    Bumping it up

Leave a comment:

• BoSox Al
    replied
    Contact Will at the email listed, or PM or email me through HQ. Either of us can direct you to our message board for more information.

Leave a comment:

• LC145
    replied
    I'm interest too. How to get info?

Leave a comment:

• Freedom
    replied
    I might be interested too. Let me know the details

Leave a comment:

Working...
X