Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone want to do a Draft and Hold League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    This is supposed to be fun and take our minds off of stuff going on now. Thats the main reason why I threw it out to people
    And that's the main point. For once, I don't feel any pressure and am looking for a good distraction.
    What's the rumpus?

Comment

• Hate to nag, but two teams not set up yet. Not sure if it matters or not.
      What's the rumpus?

Comment

• Tom everyone is signed in

Thats all I cared about. Kep was the last person to sign in.

It doesnt matter and can change the name after the draft or during the draft

Tom. Trust me. I handled everything. We should be good to go in 26 min and 55 seconds according to the draft room clock

You will get notified from fantrax when your up. See the email that you gave me to sign you up and you approved after

Comment

• That's why I added the part about not being sure if it matters.
          What's the rumpus?

Comment

• Everyone’s competitive level? I know Larry set this up for fun & there’s no $$$ involved, still what’s everyone’s competitive level when it comes to this contest? For me, I take all these types of contests seriously including the subscribers contest. I don’t think there’s as knowledgeable a members site when it comes to not only baseball itself, but fantasy baseball. All formats! So I like to measure myself against you guys. So good luck & know the Milkshakes are coming for you! Stay safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Posada Adventure View Post
              Everyone’s competitive level? I know Larry set this up for fun & there’s no $$$ involved, still what’s everyone’s competitive level when it comes to this contest?
              I keep saying it's just for fun, but when the clock strikes zero, my competitive juices start flowing. So I'm like you.
              What's the rumpus?

Comment

• For newcomers to Fantrax like me, if you click the little spy glass by "Draft Board" in the top right hand corner, it opens up a screen to show all picks to date.
                What's the rumpus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
                  For newcomers to Fantrax like me, if you click the little spy glass by "Draft Board" in the top right hand corner, it opens up a screen to show all picks to date.

Is it a spy glass or a magnifying glass?

Hmmm. That might be a tougher choice then my first round pick

what ive done in the our slow HQ league. If your interested in the draft board. I cut and paste to excel at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by circle360 View Post
                    Is it a spy glass or a magnifying glass?
                    Don't laugh, but I couldn't remember the word for magnifying glass so I said spy glass. Old age is hell.
                    What's the rumpus?

Comment

• Originally posted by soapsup View Post
                      I'm all set...I draft 8th and I have 9 players in my Q, just in case..

I'm sure Mike Trout will fall to me...
                      And you were only off by a little!

Comment

Don't laugh, but I couldn't remember the word for magnifying glass so I said spy glass. Old age is hell.
                        Only an old person would say spy glass instead of magnifying glass, as spy glasses are even further out of date than magnifying glasses. Fortunately, I am pretty sure that this crowd is old enough to remember both. I fear that some of my younger coworkers would not know what a magnifying glass is.

Comment

I've seen you draft. It really doesn't matter much.
                          Harsh, but fair.
                          2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Mostly just for funsies, but still going to try to put together the best team I can and manage it as well as possible if the season ever happens.

In general I figured this would be a good way for me to keep the player pool in mind and spend a little time each day thinking about something other than Covid-19.
                            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• This is draft and hold but not best ball right? I was thinking for some reason the best lineup would be pulled each day in a best ball type format. Not sure why I am posting this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Its not best ball. Draft and hold. No pickups. No trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X