Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone want to do a Draft and Hold League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonE View Post
    Lineups lock five minutes before the start of the first game, right?

Yes

Thats the same in all 3 HR leagues that we did this yr. Makes things easier

Comment

• In previous years I have always looked at matchups and metrics to select a pitching staff. This week, I had a very simple decision tree to follow.

1. Are you healthy? If no, you are benched; if yes, move to Question 2.
      2. Are you currently on a big league roster? If no, you are benched; if yes, move to Question 3.
      3. Is your name Vince Velasquez? If yes, you are benched; if no, congratulations, you are on the starting staff.

Comment

• My best power hitter? Max Muncy, of course.
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

• We shoulda drafted 75 man rosters if we wanted to make it through this season.
          2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantrax News
            Aug 4 Robinson Cano 2B-NYM
            Cano (groin) was placed on the 10-day injured list Tuesday with a Grade 2 left adductor strain, Deesha Thosar of the New York Daily News reports.

Analysis:The veteran infielder exited Monday's contest with left groin tightness, and it remains unclear how much time he'll be spending on the shelf. Brian Dozier is starting at second base Tuesday and figures to see regular time there while Cano is sidelined, especially with Jeff McNeil (back) and Amed Rosario (quadriceps) also battling injuries.
            And with that, I'm officially out of 2B, unless we discover that Kolten Wong is lucky enough to be among the uninfected when the Cardinals start up play again this weekend.

Ahhhh, April, when I was naive and hopeful enough to think that three second basemen would at least be enough to carry me for more than two weeks of the season.
            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
            X