No announcement yet.

Hold Percentages

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hold Percentages

    Why do the hold percentages at this stage in the season not add up to 100% in some cases by team.. As an example for Maimi - if you add up the hold % by reliever it only adds up to 79%. Who gets the other 21% of holds for the Marlins? I haven't checked the otehr teams but they should add up 100%. And then how much does that change the value for the custom draft guide projected values if the hold percentages don't add and should be either higher or lower? Thank you

  • #2
    They should add to 100. someone probably forgot to update an allocation, when, say, cishek got sent down. As long as it's only one or two teams that are odd, that won't be enough to affect CDG values. I'll get it checked out though.