Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• romo
    replied
    Hmm,was able to look at it on my wife's IPAD,but won't download to my computor.

Leave a comment:

• bluejayboy
    replied
    Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Downloaded on my blackberry playbook with no trouble.

Leave a comment:

• romo
    replied
    Nope,still not working for me.This is what i'm getting on the bottom of the page:
    ...............2013-baseball-forecaster-pdf-download could'nt be downloaded retry cancel view downloads x ................
    Turned off my firewall and got the samething.Anyway to get it E-Mailed instead

Leave a comment:

• ericmolton
    replied
    Never mind ...when I right click on it and save link to my desktop and there it was......thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ericmolton
    replied
    When trying to access this with Firefox the message I get is:

Firefox can't find the file at http://www.baseballhq.com/2013-baseb...r-pdf-download.

Leave a comment:

• bluejayboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    OK, our tech staff obviously has some more work to do. Bear with us. Might be tonight before we have another update. If we need to come up with an alternate way to distribute it, we'll do so. Sorry for the problems here, I know it's frustrating.

Not a problem Ray, thanks for following up on this. We'll get the book soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied
    Originally posted by PRHood View Post
    It's being opened in iBooks and I can read it there but I don't seem to get that "save as..." feature. However, I do have a PDF reader installed so if I can figure out how to download it, I will be able to read it.
    I was able to email it to myself via the iBooks app on the iPhone.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    OK, our tech staff obviously has some more work to do. Bear with us. Might be tonight before we have another update. If we need to come up with an alternate way to distribute it, we'll do so. Sorry for the problems here, I know it's frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• goose56
    replied
    I have tried to get it on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox. All are no go's.

Leave a comment:

• GlenMc
    replied
    I was able to view it using Google Chrome at home last night and this morning, but can't view it on IE8 at work now.

Leave a comment:

• goose56
    replied
    I am having the same issues as bankerboy. Our tech guy at my office couldnt download the file and he has no restrictions on his browser!

Leave a comment:

• bankerboy
    replied
    Here's my IE8 message.

"Internet Explorer cannot download...eball-forecaster-pdf-download from www.baseballhq.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Curious that it isn't displaying the entire website name. Perhaps the site name is too long for certain browsers? (Assuming that the ... isn't just a truncation from the error message.)

Leave a comment:

• JRA
    replied
    I turned off all of my security settings related to Internet Explorer and still could not download it. JRA

Leave a comment:

• PRHood
    replied
    It's being opened in iBooks and I can read it there but I don't seem to get that "save as..." feature. However, I do have a PDF reader installed so if I can figure out how to download it, I will be able to read it.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Yes, you need to save it, but you need to save it "to" somewhere... like an App. Along the top bar you should get a prompt like "Open in..." or "Save to". You can then direct the file to an app like iBooks, DropBox, a PDF viewer, etc. Then, once you're reading somewhere other than your web browser, that should mean you have it saved locally and aren't reading it off the website every time.

If you don't get any such prompt, it may mean you don't have a suitable app.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X