Luke Hochevar listed on DL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Hochevar listed on DL?

The PlayerLink profile for Hochevar lists him as having gone on the DL on May 26 with bursitis. I haven't seen this info anywhere else. Was this perhaps meant for some other pitcher?

Injury Information:
    DL Date: 26-May Injury: Bursitis
    Est. Return: 10-June Status: Expected to return once eligible on June 10th.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Will get corrected, thanks. I believe that's Meche's injury info.

Comment

Thanks, Ray. I don't know which is worse: the errant DL listing or the fact that I'm desperate enough for pitching to consider rostering Luke Hochevar again.
      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
      X