Custom Draft Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide

I'm not even sure if the 2010 projections are fully up on the site but any idea of when they will be available for use within the Custom Draft Guide?

Thanks!
    12 Team MIXED, H2H, 6x6 (.OPS & K/BB), 6 Player Keeper League

Yes, projections are up.

As for the CDG, we have some work to do there. Right now, if you go in there and choose "Projected 2009" for your data selection, you'll get 2010 projections. Our tech team needs to roll that forward to 2010, and make the archived 2009 YTD stats work there as well (they don't right now). Those steps should happen imminently... but you can run the CDG for 2010 without waiting for that stuff to happen. Just know that when you pick 2009, you're getting 2010.

Comment

Great, thanks Ray.
      12 Team MIXED, H2H, 6x6 (.OPS & K/BB), 6 Player Keeper League

Comment

Labels are correct now.
        While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
        --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Are there any new features planned for 2010 CV?
          "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
          Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
          28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
          Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

One request.... but would it be possible to allow us to change the amount of games needed at a position in order to gain position eligibilty....

e.g. last year Sandoval was a C in my league, but wasn't valued as such in the CV.... would be nice to adjsut that.
            "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
            Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
            28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
            Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Working...
            X