No announcement yet.

Site Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this is a new problem, but I've recently noticed that when there is a poll as part of a thread, frequently it doesn't match the text/title or vice versa. Check out this thread for example
    If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
    -Bill Lyon

Comment

Links have been fixed for salary cap & wild card... I can't say why its an out of date article though, i'll look into that.

Comment

helloneumn - this might have been related to our forums migration 3-4 months ago in which a number of posts were confused and mixed up due to a database issue.

Comment

I see that the days of the week [ reminds me of the SCTV soap ] are restored for those who like them , and of course the command center is there for those who prefer that. You gotta love this site!

I missed this the other day , but welcome RedRyder and cool avatar , BTW.
          \" Quit clouding the issues with the facts! \" Davitt - 07/06/05

\" What we don\'t know , we explain to each other\" J. R. Oppenheimer speaking to fellow physicist Greg Breit.

Ron V's new signature line, "It's drivel, but it's diligent, sleep-deprived drivel!" Patioboater 1/14/06

Comment

page view problem

Don't know if this is just my pc, but the "More RotoWire.com news..." in the RotoWire page link looks weird (see attachment). I'm using Win 2000 and IE 6.
            Attached Files

Comment

Some player pages are linking to the wrong guy, when you link off the league depth chart pages.

Like Mori from the TB bullpen

Comment

Some of the Player Link pages have this sequence of characters:

where there should be an apostrophe. I specifically noticed this on pages for Nomar Garciaparra and Pedro Feliz.

using IE 6, Win2k
                Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile

Comment

NL-Pitchers are absent when running a report in MACK.

Comment

only 2 pitchers per team show up on MACK

I noticed this yesterday, tried to use email link for MACK help, got the email returned. Why only 2 of the pitchers? What's wrong with the email link for MACK help?
                    Richard Fish

Comment

problem with email to "Mack@baseballhq.com"

My email again returned to me, when I tried to email the link on the bottom of the MACK page...Here is the whole reply, if it will help you techies.

The original message was received at Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:23:45 -0500 (EST)
                      from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
                      delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
                      labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
                      labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
                      not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
                      general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
                      administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
                      <mack@baseballhq.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
                      ... while talking to mail.baseballhq.com.:
                      >>> RCPT To:<mack@baseballhq.com>
                      <<< 550 <mack@baseballhq.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
                      550 <mack@baseballhq.com>... User unknown

Final-Recipient: RFC822; mack@baseballhq.com
                      Action: failed
                      Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.baseballhq.com
                      Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 <mack@baseballhq.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
                      Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:23:52 -0500 (EST)

Received: from RFish91531@aol.com
                      by imo-m24.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v38_r7.3.) id s.60.674cc41c (39955)
                      for <mack@baseballhq.com>; Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:23:45 -0500 (EST)
                      Return-path: <RFish91531@aol.com>
                      Message-ID: <60.674cc41c.313bc1d1@aol.com>
                      Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:23:45 EST
                      Subject: pitchers not showing up
                      To: mack@baseballhq.com
                      MIME-Version: 1.0
                      Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_60.674cc41c.313bc1d1_boundary"
                      X-Mailer: Thunderbird - Mac OS X sub 291
                      X-Spam-Flag: NO

Comment

I'll pass that along to the tech support staff, but in the meantime, use the contact information that's on the HQ home page: techsupport@baseballhq.com .

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK@HQ
                          Please use this forum to note of any problems found.
                          The BBHQ.com banner that is often linked to the home page is not linked in the playerlink section, not when viewing a player or player list, anyway.

Comment

Playerlink hasn't been fully upgraded yet, that link and the left-side toolbar will return.

Comment

playerlink's index and pitching scripts have just been updated - batting pages will be updated in the next few days.

Mike

Comment

Fixed the mack@baseballhq.com issue. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X