LeagueSync doesn't update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeagueSync doesn't update

My leaguesync is always like a week or two behind. If I go to the free agents tab it even highlights some players that are on my team, meaning they aren't free agents. I don't understand the point of this is if the free agents aren't even accurate - what free agents am I missing? I'm really confused why all of this was rolled out during draft season when it clearly wasn't ready for release and now we have to pay the price for it.

This hasn't been my experience, and I haven't heard of this from others. You can always force a manual refresh of your league by pressing the green Sync button on your league list.

Which platform are you on? ESPN's sync was broken for a few days earlier this week, but it should be back now.

If still stuck, drop me an email at support@baseballhq.com and I'll get some more info to pass to our techies.

Comment

I’m a yahoo user. Whenever I click that sync button it says I need to wait 5 minutes between syncs, implying it just synced on its own. I’ll try again and then follow up with email

Comment

Working...
      X