First Pitch Forum Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Forum Notes

Ray - I have attended the First Pitch Forum in the past for 2 reasons - first because I find the presentations very helpful and second because when signing up you automatically get the notes and slides. You are not coming to my city this year for some reason ( really bummed) but if we pay the entry fee could we still receive the notes even if we cannot attend the forum? Thank you very much and i hope you hit the West Coast next year.

We always sell the notes as a standalone offering, after the tour is done. So you'll definitely have the option to get those in March. You don't need to buy a ticket to one of the events to get those.

We're also trying to put together an online-only version of the program for mid-March. Stay tuned on that.

Comment

I would participate in an online version.
      "A republic if you can keep it."

Comment

I second that. If it takes the shape of a live streaming event it would help to know the date(s) being considered even as the planning and other details are being worked on.

Comment

definitely would participate in an online version

Comment

+1 I'm eagerly waiting an update on this option.
            "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"
            Willy Wonka

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
              We're also trying to put together an online-only version of the program for mid-March. Stay tuned on that.
              Is there any update to share?

Comment

Not looking good right now. But we might still try something as a kind of proof of concept for next year. Trying to firm that up.

Comment

If there's no online version happening, when do you anticipate the Notes-Version becoming available?

Comment

The program was a highly interactive, debate-and-discuss format. The notes were much less substantial than in prior years. Frankly, we aren't comfortable selling them.

Comment

Well, then can you supply them for free or at a discounted rate? For those of us who don't live in the cities you visited this year, it was hugely disappointing, and you'd indicated when the new schedule was announced that HQ subscribers would have access to the Forums. It would be even more disappointing to see that not happen now.

Comment

Working...
                      X