Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat with former Ranger and Blue Jay Frank Catalanotto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat with former Ranger and Blue Jay Frank Catalanotto!

I Left My Wallet In Greg Polanco-Where fantasy sports and sports meets pro wrestling! Join host and former WWE Superstar Antonio "the Promise" Thomas as he speaks to pro wrestlers, sports and fantasy analysts, and athletes about sports, fantasy sports, hip-hop and more! Available on iTunes, Sticher, Apple Podcasts, Podbean, and Google Play!

Former Major Leaguer FRANK CATALANOTTO was the definition of "professional hitter" during his 14 year Major League career, most notably with the Texas Rangers and Toronto Blue Jays. Frank compiled a fantastic .291 career batting average, including hitting a career high .330 with 15 stolen bases in 133 games for Texas in 2001. Frank was one of the most valuable and dependable players in the game having played every position on the field, except for center field and catcher, and leading the American League in pinch hit at-bats in 1998 with Detroit. On May 1, 2004, against the Chicago White Sox, he set the Blue Jays record for hits in a game, going 6 for 6 in the second game of a double-header. Catalanotto personified hustle, heart, commitment, and work ethic during his career. Join me as I chat with one of my favorite players as we discuss his childhood, getting drafted by the Tigers, working his way up to the major leagues, the importance of Larry Parrish in his career, playng with Alex Rodriguez, how he thinks former teammate Alex Cora will be as Boston manager, his approach to playing and pinch hitting, and much more from his career. Enjoy my chat with former Major Leaguer, Frank Catalanotto on iTunes, Sticher, Podbean, and Google Play!

https://leftmywallet.podbean.com/e/frank-catalanotto/
Working...
X