PDF Forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF Forecaster

I just ordered a few days ago but I have not received an email with the PDF copy of the book. I was hoping to get a sneak peek while I wait for USPS to deliver the hard copy. I'm sure I'm just being impatient but can anyone lend a hand? Order# 922716

That link only works if you have ordered.

Comment

Just an FYI amzon had the pdf for $9.99 which makes us loyal subscribers feel left out when we pay much more. I get we get it earlier but thats a big difference. Same with the minor league analyst as well. They have it $12.99. I get you get the revenue regardless but it might alimeate some long time customers. Not being negative as I own a busimess and I know the challenges of competing especially with amazon.
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

What Amazon has is not the PDF. It's their kindle version, which frankly sucks. It uses images for the player boxes and charts, isn't easily navigated, etc. I get dozens of complaints about that product every year, but we can't stop them from selling it. Oh, and they don't give out the Excel files like we do either.

Comment

Sorry Ray but you absolutelty can stop selling it on Amazon but your reponse had a little arrognace to it. We have a right to ask that question as much as we pay including shipping is a huge difference. Maybe next time sell the Pros and Cons but dont need to give the answer you did
          All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

I'm reading my previous message again, and there's absolutely no arrogance intended there. Sorry if you're taking it that way, I'm just not seeing it.

I should have mentioned this above: we are selling the digital-only package (PDF+Excel files) on both books here... for 14.95 (BF) and 10.95 (MLBA), which is right in line with those Amazon prices. The only catch is that we don't make the digital-only versions available for purchase until the physical books hit the mail stream, just to be fair to those book buyers. But if you don't want the physical book and want to save the shipping, that is an option we offer.

And believe me, we can't stop Amazon from selling their digital version, at least not until our distribution agreement comes up for renewal again.

Comment

Working...
            X