Something wrong with ADP data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with ADP data?

Is there something wrong with the ADP data from the NFBC on the site? Looking at it, Trout has a max DP of 136? Really? There's a league where he wasn't picked until pick 136? Altuve max DP 60? Kershaw max DP 226? The lowest max DP on the list is Rizzo at 35.

Were the wrong fields imported? Is there some kind of anti-scoring league that's been added to the data? Help me understand this.

Yes, something is wrong there. The Max column isn't matching what I see in the NFBC source data. We'll get it cleaned up. Thanks for flagging.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Yes, something is wrong there. The Max column isn't matching what I see in the NFBC source data. We'll get it cleaned up. Thanks for flagging.
      They added in some auctions -- it should be cleared through the next time they update it.

Comment

I noticed it today on the NFBC site. The glitch seems to be on their end.
        The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Just checked again this morning, and it seems much better today

Comment

Rougned Odor and Marwin Gonzalez both show an ADP of 115. I guess they could both be 114.5 and it was rounded up, but maybe not.
            Last edited by Cigar; 01-27-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I don't think that's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Rougned Odor and Marwin Gonzalez both show an ADP of 115.
                Now, they are 114 and 115, resp.

Comment

Working...
                X