Online auction keeper league looking for two new owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online auction keeper league looking for two new owners

We are an online auction keeper league looking for two replacement owners.

Our draft is scheduled for Sunday, March 11th at 9:30am. The entry fee is $300 and we use CBS. LeagueSafe is used for the money.

We have a 35 man roster (which includes bench players and 5 minor leaguers). You will be able to keep up to 5 players from your 30 man roster and up to 5 minor leaguers.

The hitting categories are: OBP, Hits, Runs, HR, RBIs & SB-CS

The pitching categories are: ERA, WHIP, SV+HD, K, K/BB & QS

Team 1 has Alex Bregman, Michael Conforto, Didi Gregorius, Andrew Benintendi, & Nomar Mazara as possible keepers.

Team 2 has Josh Donaldson, Dee Gordon, Christian Yelich, Kyle Schwarber & Chris Archer as possible keepers.

If you are interested, please email me at maioranost@yahoo.com and I can send you some more information.

Thanks.

What is the starting auction purse?

Are the Keepers forever keepers or is there a time limit on them?

Comment

You have $340 to spend on 35 players. The keepers are not forever. You can keep a guy for one year at the price you drafted him, and then you can sign him to a three year contract, with an option for a fourth year, or you can add $5 a year to his salary for up to three years.

Comment

We are still looking for one owner.

The one open team has Alex Bregman, Michael Conforto, Didi Gregorius, Andrew Benintendi, & Nomar Mazara as possible keepers.

If you are interested, please email me at maioranost@yahoo.com and I can send you some more information.

Comment

We have one more opening. This team has Ronald Acuna and Jacob DeGrom as its top pieces.

Once again, the draft is Sunday, March 11th at 9:30am.

If you are interested, please email me at maioranost@yahoo.com and I can send you more information.

Comment

Working...
          X