PDF Version of Baseball Forecaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bankerboy View Post
    Seems to recall being able to do this in the past, but getting an error on the attempt. Any tips here?
    Check your PMs, Don.

Comment

No problem for me on Chrome. When it came, my girlfriend and I both said "Oh, the book is here." I said it with quite a bit more enthusiasm than she did.
      The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

FWIW, I am using Chrome. When I left-click on the link, I get the "Error - Failed to load PDF Document".

However, if I right-click on the link and choose "Save link as...", a Windows "Save As" dialog box pops up, and the pdf file is downloaded onto my PC.
        * 10-team AL-only, auction ($260 budget), 2 yr contracts wi/toppers, max 13 freezes, $100 FAAB with weekly auctions, 4x4 with hybrid categories
        * 14H/9P (+8 reserve draft), with liberal movement between active and reserve rosters
        * Hitting: OBP, HR, RP, BADV = SB+2B+2*3B
        * Pitching: ERA, SV+HLD, QIP = 2*IP-baserunners, WQG = W+QO+CG (
        QO = 5/6/8 IP with 2/3/4 ER or fewer)

Comment

In Chrome, I couldn't run the download because the page hung up and never finished loading. I ended up using the secret temporary location.

Comment

As always, wonderful. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
              Check your PMs, Don.
              Thanks Ray! Happy Holidays!
              "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Having trouble too getting the PDF. Cleared the cache, etc.
                Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

Did you get the email with the alternate link? Try that.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    Did you get the email with the alternate link? Try that.
                    I did a search for old emails but didn't find it. Don't remember seeing it but it's not impossible I deleted it, sorry.
                    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X