Dynasty League Openings - H2H - Points-Based

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty League Openings - H2H - Points-Based

Looking for 2 replacement Team Owners in one league...and reserving spaces for a second league...

The Branch Rickey Memorial Dynasty Baseball League (BRML) is a new brand of fantasy baseball. Its intent is to emulate as much realism as possible. Its format is H2H, points-based, and daily games with a 102-game regular season schedule, a best of 7 World Series, and a 20-day version of the Arizona Fall League. High impact performances win. If you have envisioned a league where scoring bias and MLB team days off did not significantly impact results...if you have envisioned a league where your decision making would be high impact day in and day out...if you have envisioned a league that more closely emulated real major league baseball...if you have envisioned a league where your team could build value...if you have envisioned a league that will completely challenge your fantasy baseball prowess...then you have found it.

may I get some more info on this league please?

my email address Is adamkiss39@yahoo.com

Comment

Good Morning Adam:

Just saw your request for more info on the BRML…sorry for the delay…thank you for your interest…we have 2 openings for the 2018 Season.

Per your request…the best information I have to share is the attached Rulebook for 2018. I will email it to you under separate cover from my email address below. You will note that the league is for experienced team owners. Our inaugural season was 2017, so this is league should still be considered a new venture…which means that we will expand the number of teams and playoffs format as circumstances permit.

If, after reviewing the Rulebook, you are interested in pursuing things further, please send me a summary of your fantasy baseball background, your phone number, and the best time you are available for a brief phone interview.

If your interest remains high after the phone interview, I will send you a league invitation. FYI...the Rule 5 Draft is scheduled for the first week in January.

Thank you again for your interest.

Steven R Hyland
      cell: 818-926-3386
      stevehyland@mac.com

“Success is that place in the road where preparation meets opportunity”…Branch Rickey

Comment

Working...
      X