Thread: Continuous page load?

Default Continuous page load?

Just me or does anyone else experience BHQ pages loading continuously? If I haven't had an opportunity to read the site through the week, I usually hit the site on Saturday. I open each day - Monday through Friday in it's own tab, and then work my way through all the articles. So, for example, Wednesday's page had loaded and seemed to be done, but then a few seconds later, it starts re/loading again.

There's no real reason for it to do that. If it's programming on the site that's doing it, it's terribly inefficient and degrades browser performance.

Any thoughts?

-Chris
    -cmd

10-team mixed - 5x5 (QS OBP) - 2C 1B 3B CI 2B SS MI 5OF 1UT 5SP 3RP 2P 6BN 2MIN - Unlimited keepers $160 max - $260 auction
    10-team mixed - H2H Roto 5x5 - C 1B 2B SS 3B 4OF 2UT 3SP 2RP 4P 8BN - Dynasty must keep 20 - Snake Draft

Definitely not programming on the site, unless you're referring to the slide show continuing to refresh. But that shouldn't represent a full page load. I don't see this happening on my end. Anyone else?

I do the same: ie run through each day's articles using the day tab underneath the slide show on the home page. I don't get any reloading at all: the page loads once and happily sits there until I move back to home page or click on the next day's articles.