MACK reports: stats for last 31 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK reports: stats for last 31 days

I've noticed a few times this year that I could really use the ability to run a report that showed me how players are doing for the last 31 days in MACK. Mostly it would just be to check in on playing time, slumps, hot streaks, etc. Anyway, I don't know if anybody else has ever asked for that, so I thought I'd mention that I'd like it if it could be added.

Thanks!

--John M.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Yes, for sure. Even better would be custom date ranges. Very high on the wish list for the long-overdue MACK upgrade. Hopefully this offseason.

Comment

Oooh, custom dates. Better yet! I just defaulted to 31 days because I know you guys store that info. But, yeah, custom dates would be really helpful. Thanks!
      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        Yes, for sure. Even better would be custom date ranges. Very high on the wish list for the long-overdue MACK upgrade. Hopefully this offseason.
        One vote for putting this upgrade to the top of the priority pile!

Comment

Two votes for putting the MACK upgrade at the top of the priority pile!

Comment

Working...
          X